A Full Inspection Includes:
As an InterNACHI member, I must adhere to InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice. This means I will attempt to inspect all of the following (when accessible):
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more…
View a sample report.
Download a sample report.
A full InterNACHI approved home inspection report for a single family home is $300 (up to 2500 sq.ft.)
Please call 772-205-1565 for pricing on other reports or other property types.
You may need other types of reports while purchasing your home.
- Termite /WDO Inspections
- Septic Inspection
- Pool Inspections
Each of these reports requires a different set of specialized knowledge and experience. We do not offer these reports ourselves but we know the best inspectors in town. Let us know your need and we will make an introduction.